by Smarahakim, Alectronafelidae, and Aghniadi.
- Don’t say that you love someone until she kisses you/
- Do play with love – have fun with it
- Don’t be moody with your feelings
- Be cute together.
- Don’t say “I’m will not scoring your English” (in reference to a certain lecturer.)
- Don’t say “Mau jadi pacar gue gak?” It’s uncool. And mainstream.
- Don’t say that you still care about me but don’t love me – or simply, just don’t say that you don’t love me anymore.
- But, do say I don’t love you anymore rather than leave someone hanging on.
- But, if you really have to say I don’t love you, be easy on him.
- Do create Oddisey script – Romance genre – based on your own love story
- Do realize that love is like Capital Punishment – you can be shot at, or hung. (HA!)
Sutan: Saya mau cari pacar nih.
- Don’t care with other people’s judgment
- Do give special treatments to the special someone
- Don’t say aku-kamu ke semua cowok
- Don’t address your lover with “darl”
Aghniadi: Yea. Sure. It’s so… two thousand and something
- Don’t call each other cupcakes
All: THEY DO THAT? OF COURSE NO!
- Don’t be “over-rommated” – overrated, and over-romantic.
- Do ask your significant-other-to-be to write stories
Cahya: THIS IS SUPER CUTE. Wow. She’s a pro.
Sutan: “I’m dealing with a pro.” – Barney-ish style
- Do know how to deal with a pro.