There are countless reasons for you to be happy; or at least feel happy.
- The sun still shines today.
- It does not rain, thus not ruining your flat shoes.
- You are not in comatose, and you still can do the human race’s favorite action: speak
- Your car didn’t break down in the middle of a heavy Jakartan traffic jam today
- You have a roof on top of your house. That widely internet-circulated statistic shows that you’re luckier than 75% of the world’s population
- You ate bread with chocolate sprinkles and butter for breakfast today
- You might have Mid-Term Exam tomorrow, but hey! You can still go to school
- You can still blog and tweet. Indicates you have enough credits on your smartphone. Indicates that you are currently financially able.
- Your family is complete, alive, and well. All the reason to be gloriously happy.